Saturday 28 January 2017

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Good morning, Im sitting at the shop ... and it's quiet.. so far only one customer has come in.. although she didn't end up being a customer just an enquirer as I didn't have what she was after .. sad day.

Anyway on a brighter note I am sharing a card that I made using some of my favourite things... some stamps from The Greeting Farm and  one of them includes a quote from one of my most favourite Bible passages - Psalm 139


To help me MAKE more cards and DO MORE blogging again I have been looking for some challenges to enter and I found some fun ones :D

Colour Crazy Challenge is Anything Goes :)
Crafty Girls Creations also have an Anything goes challenge on :)
Country View Challenges have an Anything Goes challenge as well :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog... SCROLL DOWN for my 9 year Blogaversary candy.... there's still a couple of days left to enter :D and T ... thanks for inspiring me to actually post a blogpost today :D


2 comments:

  1. Pretty little card!
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Country View Challenges this month.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet, such a pretty image. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a great week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx