Tuesday 3 June 2014

What's for dinner?

Good morning!!  well my June Prompts were created originally for me to continue going with blogging every day and I thought that there might be people  out there who would want to join in, perhaps if they needed some inspiration to blog? My good friend Bec has gone ahead and named it Stuff by Sammi Gentle Encouragement to Blog More or SBSGETBM  so whilst it's not a challenge ALL are welcome to join in! I thought I'd add in some linkys at the bottom of each post... for those who do want to join in and then others can see your post on each days prompt too! :)

Today's topic is "What's for dinner?"
I'm not sure at the moment... we have to cook for about 10-13 people tonight again for GG... love having GG here every week.. but sometimes it's tough working out what we should have for dinner.

What would you cook??

(I might come back and add an Instagram pic after we work out what it will be!!)

The wonderful and marvellous Guy made nachos for us :)




   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   




1 comment:

  1. I'll link up my post once I eat what you have generously cooked for us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx