Saturday 14 June 2014

Scrapbooking

Last weekend I went to a Close to my Heart Workshop with Gin...we went because Chris was teaching there! It was great to see her again and watch her teach .. and learn some new techniques and be inspired by her awesome creations!! I made a scrapbook layout following Chris's sketch... my first scrapbooking in AGES.. This is for my Europe trip album... which was 7 years AGO!!! WOW! Good time to relive it I guess... I need to finish this off soon! 


This page just needs some journaling added : D Then it will be done! 

I need a bit more time in a day I think to get everything done that I would like to do :D




   
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx