Thursday 11 April 2013

Shows over ... I'm back

Good morning!! Last week I was preoccupied with a Papercrafts Show... I booked Mad for Markers in (pretty last minute) to have a stand and so I was rushing to get everything done.. and then of course I was at the show... and then I came home and crashed! But I'm feeling almost human again now lol and so I'm FINALLY blogging again...

Yesterday I  finished off an Art journal page I started a couple of months ago.... It was just waiting for inspiration which came via the Gelatos I purchased from All About Scrapbooks. Loving them so far!!

Ok so to the Art Journal... this is the FIRST page in a book I've altered to a journal... it's an old Kids Dictionary that I  picked up at the Stash and Treasure market ... I'm going to have a series of Fairy journal pages in it... yeah.. I still love Fairies... little kid in an adults shell here (in case you didn't know) tee hee! This page uses Love Fairy Venetia... I printed her very pale to do the no lines effect... once covered with gel glue she really popped off the page (bit harder to tell from the photo). In other exciting craft news I  received my new Silhouette cameo BLADE yesterday so I can cut again lol!


Here's  a picture of my Tree display from the show last weekend! The upside of the time it took to create is that all those leaves have coloured images on them which I can now turn into cards... which is particularly great for a QUICK card! so I should have some more creations to blog soon!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks Awesome Sammi! Love how it turned out! Those gelatos are definitely fun to play with, I can't wait to see more of what you get up to with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW!! Sammi I love this page!!! how beautiful and that fairy is STUNNING! Your stand looks amazing too...oving that tree. hope you have fun with your silhouette!! ;) hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx