Monday 29 April 2013

Monday Musings and a little Art journaling

Good morning! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Mine was pretty good... but full on and tiring lol... we went away with our church Growth Group... down the coast to a friend's wonderful holiday house ... so about 3 hours drive... but such a beautiful location and such wonderful weather, it was GLORIOUS! Great fun and fellowship with lovely brothers and sisters in Christ! We finished up The Course of your Life which we've been going through. It's been great looking at God's agenda for our lives :) A good challenge to think through my priorities - how I spend my time ... also a big thing for me and I'm also thinking through how this effects my blogging is that I am too concerned about other people's opinons of me... being liked, pleasing people... when that is not the most important thing.. I may have to think this through a bit more :)

This morning I just finished off an art journal page in my book of fairytales that I'm doing... so page #2 is now complete!! Not sure I  like it ... I struggle with the balance of messiness and order and when to stop and when to keep layering! But I've stopped and here it is :)

 

Apologies.. the pic is not brilliant as I  had to use my iphone!

Have a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx