Tuesday 30 April 2013

In Stitches Tia for Odd Idol

Good afternoon,

I hope you are having a good Tuesday... I've been having a bit of a rest day ... oh and a trip to the Dr to get my sore thumb looked at... Gardening wars :P the rose thorn that hurt me months ago left a lasting infection and so now I'm on antibiotics ... YUKKO .. well hopefully it will fix it up and it will no longer be sore to colour, craft etc etc etc!!

I DID manage to get my Odd on today... to enter the Odd idol competition!! Yay!!! Here's my take on the sketch... using the Some Odd Girl "In Stitches Tia" set.. she's just too cute!! :D




I created my own PP using the buttons from the same set!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours on this card and clever making the button paper. Hope that thumb heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this over at SOG community but I had no idea you'd made the paper yourself. That's even more fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx