Friday 1 March 2013

You Had me at Hello

Morning!!! I am enjoying some time off with Guy :) nice to just do what we want to when we want to... or not do anything at all! things we take for granted until we can't lol! It does mean I have been crafting a little less.... and colouring still as we continue watching Star Trek .. Next Gen :)

Today is a yukky rainy day here.... so I'm sorry for my not so great pic of this card!!!

I've used an image from Saturated Canary... one of the lovely Princesses :) and the sentiment is from Give a Girl a..... It's a fun little sentiment set!! Can't wait to use "Cool Bananas"it's something I used to say a lot lol! Guess I was inspired a little by their hop yesterday (although image was coloured the day before!


Copics used (main image):
Skin: E000, E01, E11, E04, BV000, RV00
Dress: RV90s
Hair: E70s, B28, BV29, BV25

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sammi
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sammi as always ...! Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunner, gld you and Guy are getting some quality time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Sammi, gorgeous colouring and design...beautiful.I coloured this image yesterday...mmmm..think it will stay in the "another day" pile after seeing yours..lol..gorgeous work.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it Sammi...gorgeous colouring and colour choice. I love Krista's images, just need more time to craft!!
    Enjoy your time off :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh sammi this is stunning! i love the colour of her dress and those sentiments are so fun aren't they! :D fab work xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful card^_^
    Lovely image and gorgeous colouring^_^
    Have a beautiful weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the colours, and such a cute image.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always your colouring is amazing, you make me wish I could use copics lol! Love seeing my stamp being used too, YAY!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx