Thursday 7 February 2013

Some Odd Girl Shy Fairy

Good morning world!!! Today I have my third FAIRY bookmark to share with you!! Yay!! I  did have a LOT of fun making them!! I loved COLOURING up these new SOG Fairies ... and I'm sure you will too when you get them!! ;) This gorgeous fairy (and I think she might be my favourite as I believe we might be fairly similar) is Shy Fairy :)


She's coloured up in Copics with the Kindyglitz for the extra sparkle on her wings .. just like her Fairy Sisters / Friends I've shown here the last couple of days! :) To see more of this beautiful Shy Fairy please hop on over to the SOG blog :) I was having trouble working out sentiments to put on my bookmarks and my lovely friend Emma came through for me.. making up two "Book quotes" to go on them.. I came up with the third - lol... so that's what the little E.E is for .. Emma :) THANKS hun (hugs)

Oh.. I have made another video to share... It's another HOW to on a Print and Cut... a bit more advanced .. I show you how to edit individual posts... sometimes when you trace the image you get extra cut lines showing up... In this video I show you how to remove them.....




Thanks for stopping by...  now for a little BLURTout of what's gone on today ....
I exhausted myself today mowing our lawns... LOL.. but it's a great feeling of achievement! Right now
I'm sitting here watching West Wing with Guy... we love it!! Tonight we had Growth Group here... our new bible study - small group from Church... it was a great night.. I love having people in our home :) We are doing a short course called "Course of your Life"... It should be fun and challenging too! Great reminder of all God has done for us... tonight we looked at some of my FAVOURITE Bible passage ... I LOVE it so much I thought I would copy part of it below :D


Psalm 139 
13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Sammi, she is just stunning! I think she is my favourite as well! I am glad to have been able to help with your quotes, that's what friends are for!

    I am so happy to hear that you had a great night with your new bible study group, I hope the new course gives you everything you want out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see how much you've enjoyed creating this set of bookmarks and each one is totally adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mowing lawns, it's MY job! Such a great workout. and even better now with the pool, I can jump in after and cool off!

    xx M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx