Tuesday 5 February 2013

Some Odd Girl :: Pixie

Good morning!! Oooh yeah it's BRIGHT and EARLY here... 1am and I'm al tucked up in bed lol! But with my lovely ODD friends in the states it's a decent time yesterday tee hee.... so that's why I'm here... I'm super stoked to be Guest DT for Some Odd Girl for their Digital release this month... The images are just tooo cute!

Today we are previewing the Gorgeous Little Pixie.... you might have seen this sweetie already in my video tutorial the other day ... however with a little colour she's even sweeter! lol! I have made her into a bookmark...


She's coloured with Copics and sparkled up with some Kinderglitz!

Hop along on over now to the Some Odd Girl Blog to see what the wonderful Odd Girl team have done with this little Pixie!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That bookmark is da bomb, Sammi! I absolutely love her hair coloring.. it's all so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Sammi, this looks fantastic! I love the color u have done her dress, it's not a color I would go for, but it looks Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx