Thursday 31 January 2013

Guesting with the Oddies!!


So.... I have some Happy news today... I am a Digital Guest Designer for Feb with Some Odd Girl! Yipeeee!!!! :) I was super stoked when Kristy asked me if I wanted to... I think I said something like Um.. let me think for a secYES :D lol! There are some Gorgeous digi images coming out and today you can get a sneak at one on a video I put together showing how to do a Print and Cut on the Silhouette Cameo - you can see it on the Some Odd Girl blog HERE!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Excellent video!

    And that Cameo looks amazing...jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Sammi you sooo have made me want/need one of these machines...fab tutorial. thanks so much for sharing..your a star. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo was waiting on the reveal from you before I said CONGRATS!! So good to have you on board as GDT! I saw your uber lovely creations the other day and totally love love love them. Can't wait for reveals. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx