Tuesday 20 November 2012

Purplicious Nevaeh

Good evening! How is everyone?? Hope you are all well... I have been in "lost MOJO land" but I'm pleased to say that today I actually made a card!! I was super inspired by the Little Darlings/ Saturated Canary  blog hop... and I'd coloured up this gorgeous image of Krista's beautiful Nevaeh last night (I don't have a problem colouring JUST card making as such I have a large pile of coloured, uncarded images) ...


Here is my card... 

 

anyway it came about when I saw Mindy's GORGEOUS creation with her new Digi papers "Purple Passion" um.. yes if you know me at all you know that Purple is my most favourite colour and combined with pink it's EVEN more purplelicious lol! So I bought it, printed it and CREATED a card!! Thanks Mindy!! I also bought her butterfly papers... so that will be NEXT :)

Thanks for stopping by... I have the NEW Saturated Canary stamps on order for Mad for Markers... can't wait till they arrive as there are some very lovely ones in there!!!

Recipe:
Image: Saturated Canary rubber stamp - Nevaeh Rubber here, Digi here
Papers: Purple Passion Digi paper from Stampin Mindy
Copics: E00, E11, E13, BV000, E00, E30, E31, E42, E55, E33, YR20, YR21, T1, T2, T4, RV00, R81, RV52, RV55, R83, R85, BV11, BV13
Washi tape from The Papercraft Hub
Sentiment Stamp - From The Greeting Farm's "Flutterheart" stamp set... available here!


2 comments:

  1. sammi she is gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful purples (my faves too!!) the detailing is lovely...her nose especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purplelicious Sammi! Amazing colouring as always!! Fantastic stash of coloured images too! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx