Tuesday 4 September 2012

As The Crow flies preview Day #2

Good morning... Today is the 2nd day of previews for the new Digis at Mad for Markers ..  you can see them HERE on the Mad for Markers blog!! I think these two are my favourites out of this release ... I'm giving them away as a gift to a random commenter on the M4M blog so hop on over and leave some lovin! :)

Ok.. I better share one here too.. Here is the sunflower girl (She's my most favourite at the moment) :)


I'll tell you a secret.. I don't normally like Oranges and Yellows... but I do LOVE sunflowers... I started off with a blue shirt and it just looked wrong so I  went over it with ORANGE instead and it looks 100 x better! I LOVE COPICS!!! :D

I'm off to look for the paper showing what colours I  used! Does someone want to organise my life for me? lol!





1 comment:

  1. So cute sammi! I love the beautiful image and your colouring on her is so lifelike. So pretty - sunflowers are my fave too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx