Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hunger Games characters

I'm back!!! After getting home from holidays and getting sick then our internet (router) died and NOW ... Finally I am back online... albeit still  a bit sick .. anyway I'm HERE :)

Guy suggested and I thought it would be fun to draw some of the characters from the Hunger Games ... so today at Mad for Markers we have the first two I've done... they are based on Katniss and Primrose!

I love how the Digi DT have used them - and coloured them so differently - check them out on the M4M blog HERE!!

Here are the cards I've created with these girls... seems the pics are not that brilliant sorry!




 Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like the images... still deciding whether to do more or not!!


 

3 comments:

  1. These are cool sammi.. You should deffinately do more!!
    I loved the movie, thought it was awesome!! Hope you feel better soon hugz ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammi these are just fantastic! Awesome images and I love your colouring :) Beautiful layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started reading the book Sammi, so can picture Primrose really well - don't think I knew Katniss' name, but LOVE her!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx