Monday 26 March 2012

It's ALMOST time for my Mad for Markers Digi release of Fairy Ria and her Dragon friend.... They will be available this WEDNESDAY!! 

So today I am sharing a couple more previews....

First up is Fairy Ria sitting alone....

I am entering this into the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is ANYTHING GOES...


and then we  have Fairy Ria with this Egg.... now what OR who could be inside??? hehe I think it might be obvious if you have been paying attention but to see the little  baby who hatches out pop back tomorrow!!!

I am entering this one into the Papertake Weekly challenge.. which is a BINGO card... I have chosen the Ribbon, Free, Punched shapes line... for my card!!


BOTH cards I am entering into the Flutterby Wednesday challenge

Copics used on both images of Fairy Ria above ... 
RV000, RV00. E000, E00, E11, E04, B000, Y0000, N1, W0, W2, T3, E33, YR14, E08, R46, E18, B93, B95, B97, C-8.


 

5 comments:

  1. Sammi these are really cute! I love these new images...they are my fave :) You have done an awesome job colouring them up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colouring and love the little egg lovely cards
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute card! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your colouring has so much depth ... absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx