Friday 16 March 2012

Good afternoon!!Time for another Friday Sketch challenge!! This time we have a lovely Sketch by the beautiful Bron!! Here is what it looks like....


and Here is my card for the challenge... I have used this lovely stamp Nouveau Girl - Dancer... one of Kristy's gorgeous Odd Girls!! :D She has a lovely ruffley dress to practise your ruffle colouring on... I  think I need to give her another go to practise mine hehe!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Copics used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R11.
Hair: E44, E47, E77, E79
Dress/ Shoes: R24, R27, R56, R59, B39
accessories: C2, C4

7 comments:

  1. Sami I love your colouring on this! She is just so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sammi, love your colouring and the ruffled ribbon looks fab too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love the dramatic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card .. :-) and stunning colouring ...love it !

    hugs
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very swish and glamorous! Totally chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww great image, great colorcombo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow look at those impressive ruffles. Gorgeous card Sammi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx