Wednesday 22 February 2012

SN :: Bloom, Shroom, Nutter & Pine

Ahhh.... I am LATE... story of my life at the moment! oops! Sorry Amy!!!

I am HERE now with my wrap up post for the February Sweet November release! I just loved the 4 little sprites so much that I had to show them all off on one creation... I've had this thin canvas for a while and then suddenly it all fell into place...


Here are some close ups of...

Bloom


Shroom

Nutter
Pine

I also used the mushie stamps a few times - those are AWESOME!! :)

you can buy all these stamps NOW from All That Scraps :) YAY!!

Thanks for having me on your team this month Amy - LOVED it!!!!



Oh and I need to tell you all that I am celebrating 2 years of Mad for Markers on my store blog for the next month so come on over and join the fun!

3 comments:

  1. so cute Sammi! Love how you created your scene with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This looks amazing Sammi - you are sooo talented.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute. Your colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx