Monday 2 January 2012

new challenge at M4M :: New colours

Good morning, Hope you are all going well and recovered from late nights to see in the new YEAR! :D I'm still tired from my late night .. must be getting old lol!

Anyway... just popping on the post my card using Surfer Kody from Some Odd Girl Stamps ...
you can read all the colours used over on the M4M challenge blog HERE. The paper used is Echo Park :)


Oh and I thought I would share these as I had so much fun and have some more fun ideas plotting too... Kristy is having a bit of fun this month... getting people to post on facebook with some "paper child" creations... you can google Paper Child to see what it is ... but you might also be able to guess from my pictures below.. 1st up after colouring Bookish Tia I sat her in front of a pile of books on top of our bookcase ...

and then yesterday when we left for church I took along Dressy Mae.. looking for a good place to put her.. and when we got to church I decided that she would look great in front of the building :D She was better dressed for church than me in my 3/4 pants - tee hee!!!


Why not join the Some Odd Girl facebook group to see what everyone does and to share your "SOG Paper Child creations" :D They are addictive to make and I can't wait to do some more! :D

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha - Sammi that is too funny - it's a bit like that Garden Gnome that was stolen and they sent photos of it back to the owners from all over Oz! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those! They look fab! Great card too...love the bright colours!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those paper children.. What a wonderful bright card....love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx