Wednesday 18 January 2012

Crushin Gwen

Hello! I'm a bad blogger... lol... need to get more organised again to have a post every day as I would like to hehe... well we'll see! I am sharing a card with you today I've made with one of the new SOG Valentines stamps!! :D In case you did not notice... I am just LOVING SOG stamps at the moment .. they are a delight to colour!!

This is Crushin Gwen...


I've coloured her with Copics of course and gone for a simple layout... The Heart tag/ Embellishment was in the pack of goodies that I won from the SOG Holiday hop last year! YAY! ... I fabby bag of pretty embellies... still deciding how best to use them - some seem too pretty to put on cards hehe!

Do you want to win some SOME ODD GIRL stamps??? You could be in luck as I am giving some away in my Blog Birthday candy (scroll down)!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh she is soooo cute! Love her Pink dress! I am def going to have to get some of these girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just so beautifull ! Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tag, gorgeous. And she's pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx