Monday 12 December 2011

a busy little weekend!

Good afternoon .. how are you all? I hope you had a splendid weekend... we had a busy weekend.. drove 2 hours to get Guy's mum from Lake Mac ... took her to his brothers place and then went back towards the city for an Engagement party .. was lovely to catch up with some old Matthian friends although too bad that we could not stay longer... VERY excited for my friend Nat who is engaged to (from all sounds of it) a lovely guy! This is the card I made for them... using an old image I drew back in the days of Crafty Muse.

After that we went back to Guy's bro's place to do a bit of helping before sis in law's spit roast party started! Was a good night and great to catch up with some ppl there too!

Sun was our church Carols event... so Sat morning baked some brownies for the supper, then Sun arvo we went to church and helped out with some odd tasks here and there... Guy was the official photographer and took some good pics of the event! :D

I LOVED this decoration and all the other ones too but this was my fav!!


now to get back to work... Have a wonderful week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sammi, you drew this!!!! It's Awesome, I just love it! I'm sure your friends would have loved it, very special and unique!

    Sounds like you had a great time at the carols, it's always nice to get out and be amongst friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx