Thursday 20 October 2011

Happy Birthday Pixie

Happy Birthday Pixie.. (and Kathy) for later in the month.. this new challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is to make a birthday card... so here is my Birthday card ...


Hop on over to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog to see lots of lovely birthday creations!!

I am kinda on holidays this week and next... Guy is on hols from work so it's kinda a "home holiday" but we've both been sick too.. luckily he is almost better although I think I've had two viruses or something... anyway.... I will not be blogging much.. think I need a break from that too so I can come back with enthusiasm lol!
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh how Sassy is she! Love her hair, although I am a little partial to Red Heads...hehe! I do have a few of them...hehe!

    I'm sorry to hear you have been so sick, you sure do cop it chickie!. Well I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you need me to come and keep you up all night chatting...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Sammi! Just love love love your colouring and that doily is such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. that hair is wonderful.. so is the rest of the card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Sammi, lovin' the hair and the image reminds me of my little red head here! lol Sorry to hear you have both been unwell, a cold virus has worked its way through us here too, First Ria then Adrian and now me! What a way to spend my week off! lol Hope you are both feeling heaps better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, Sammi! I love her and your coloring is fab! the doily is a really pretty accent, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sammi, So sorry to hear you have been unwell - our big weekend was too much LOL!!Love your rich colours on this card especially the purple pants and the red hair! Rest up big and you will be all enthused again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you feel better soon!
    I love the black border around the image, it really makes it pop.

    great card.
    much love Teen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh butter wouldn't melt! How full of 'tude does she look! Love it Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sammi,
    I hope you have a nicer restful break and re-coup. Your card is gorgeous. I love the black stitching and the hair looks awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx