Tuesday 6 September 2011

Spesch Stamps :: Sept Preview Day 4

Good morning! Time for the new preview ... today is Froggy Lolita ... sorry I am a bit late..
(I had switched to the new format blogger and it was giving me too many issues... I've switched back again now!!)

I love this one.. I think it might be on the list of my favourites from this release (yup too hard to pick JUST one!)




Hop on over to Spesch Stamps blog to see the marvelous creations all the DT girls have created with Froggy Lolita!! :D 2 more images to see and you can pick yours up from the Spesch store on Thursday! YAY!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image and a pretty card Sammi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is that image and really love the paper in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie!! Hope all is well with you!! :) Your coloring is always amazing hun!! This is darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx