Thursday 8 September 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge :: Is it a Boy or Girl??


Oooooh!!! Guess what??? I am a Pixie!!!! I was thrilled when Kathy asked me if I would join her team of Pixies as I just love her cute images!! :D So here I am for the newest challenge... which is: Is it a Boy or is it a Girl?? A Baby challenge.

I have used "Happy bug" on my cards.. I decided to make a girl and a boy card! :)




Hop on over to the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog to see all the gorgeous Pixie's wonderful "Baby" Creations and to enter this challenge yourselves!!

I thought I would enter my Pink card into the Copic Creations challenge... Pretty in Pink
The pinks I've used are: RV32, RV34, RV63,66, RV10 and 17

The blues I used are: B000, B01, B04, B06, B32, B37, B26

7 comments:

  1. How cute! These made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammi! WOW!! You know I love these sweeties! Great colouring and fab ribbon that brings it altogether!!

    Welcome to Pixie Land!!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats darling. Good job. Love the bugs. Very cute and very clever to do one of both.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo CUTE Sammi, and WOOOHOOO Congrats girly!!!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute! Love the colours and fab images!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huuuge Pixie welcome to you!!! SO happy to have you join us :)
    Such sweet cards, Sammi! I love that you used this image!
    hugs to you!
    margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute Sammi! Your colouring is amazing!
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx