Friday 30 September 2011

Pixie Challenge #94 ... Book or Movie


The NEW challenge at Pixie Dust Studio Challenge blog is to create something based on your favourite book or movie... Kathy has GREAT stamps in the studio that are based on books and movies! so many to choose from... I am not sure exactly what my most favourite book is but have gone with an all time fav of Alice in Wonderland!

I made a very simple bookmark.. as in my opinion you don't want something too bulky in your book to ruin the pages/ stretch the book... just a marker :) But a beautiful image as the focus hehe!

Hop on over to the Pixie Challenge blog to see what all the Pixies love to read and what they have created!!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx