Saturday 3 September 2011

Lion Lolita


Good morning and WELCOME to SPESCH STAMPS preview day 1 of the new Lolita stamps by Star. Star has drawn some gorgeous little chibi Lolitas with pets... and Today we are previewing this gorgeous Lion Lolita ....


 

I have made a series of little notecards (A6 card folded in half) ... perfect size for a little note to someone .. a thank-you, hello, thinking of you... I have left a sentiment off so that it could be an open-ended card :)

Now I advise you to hop on over to Spesch Stamps blog to see more!


3 comments:

  1. Bright & cheery papers, great colouring as usual! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You know why - coz it is nice and bright and of course coloured perfectly. You have done a wonderful job with her.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the bright and fun colours Sammi and mix that with your gorgeous colouring and you get a cute to boot card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx