Friday 16 September 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge

Well ... It's Finally TIME!! :)

There is a new Sketch challenge in blogtown ... set up by my gorgeous friend Tracey!! :D and today.. right now is the very first challenge!! :D I'm happy to say that I will be part of this fun new venture :D

The rest of the marvelous team are:


make sure you check out their work on the fab first sketch.. now, I bet you are wondering what the first sketch is.. well here it is.. designed by the lovely Debra...
so this is my take on the sketch!! I have used Creeper Lulu... the latest Creeper to hit The Greeting Farm ... "Oi - shouting out to all my aussie/ nz friends... she is available now at Mad for Markers if you want her! :D" CC Lulu really does remind me of Abbey from NCIS and so I had to give her that lovely black hair.. although I have tinged it blue-ey/ purple :D


Before I leave you I thought I might show you some of the gorgeous candy on offer to kick off Friday challenges... all this pictured + $15 of digi stamps from Make It Crafty - yipee!!!
sponsors links below...

$15 worth Digital stamps

Mad for Markers blinky




7 comments:

  1. Sammi, this is wonderful! Those butterflies are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sammi this is gorgeous and fantastic coloring as always.
    Hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card and we are in total agreement about her being like Abby, Ria's favourite character in the show! lol My fab prize arrived safe and sound and the express it card is fab, ria had fun filling in the swatch book and the copicendium is awesome. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun! Love the image and fab colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! fantastic card loving that image, wish I had hair like that.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Sammi! That hair rocks!
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring and cute card! I love the die you used for the doily!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx