Thursday 21 July 2011

Inky Impressions :: Ria's recipe challenge

Hello!

There is a new challenge now on at Inky Impressions and it has been set by the lovely Ria who would like us all to follow her recipe of:
1 image, 2 embellishments, 3 papers and some stitching (faux or real)

so this is my card.... I have used Hazel baking cookies... isn't she a cute Koala! lol! I know Koalas are not meant to be pink tee hee... but she is very pretty in Pink!



The MME paper is a new paper pad I bought from The Craft Queen .. I bought a bunch of 6x6 paper pads and they came soo quickly I was thrilled :D

thanks for stopping by ... hop on over to the Inky Challenge blog to see all the gorgeous DT creations!!

7 comments:

  1. love MME papers and these ones are so pretty and love how you have picked up the soft pinks such a cute image and pretty card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Sammi. You always use pink so superbly. Great job.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is she in PINK, I love it Sammi and the papers look amazing with the cute image!

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh very cute in pink, what a great idea, love the papers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh so sweet and love the paper sammi!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She definitely is pretty in pink....lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours on this card Sammi....they are fab!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx