Tuesday 17 May 2011

A present from Tilda

Morning!! Gee I've been a slack blogger just recently... partly I can blame the maintenance that went on as I could not post or comment but other than that.. it's me not feeling great.. silly cold!!

Well it's been AGES since I used a Tilda image on a card... I have coloured a few.. but they never make it to cards.... but this one has!! I made this card for our current M4M challenge HERE which is to colour embellishments with your Copic markers... why not join in!

I used HEAPS of markers and have not recorded the numbers... I could remember most if someone really wants to know please ask!! I have gone way outside my comfort home.. experimenting more with blonde (yellow) hair colours and those orange'ish reds too..that I barely used before this! lol!! I'm not that keen on the end result.. but I think it's just that they are not my fav pretty colours!

Here are some close ups of the charm and buttons I coloured with my R46 marker ....




thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Your colouring is gorgeous hun. Love the colours - they work really well together.
    mwah
    TRace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card- your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card Sammi!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful, and really differnt from your ussual style, I need to get out of my comfort zone more often! hope you feel better soon my lovely

    hugs
    teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your charm colouring and the buttons have that amazing watermark effect that I love, great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sammi,

    Gorgeous card! Love the reds you used... fabulous colouring (as usual).

    Hugs,
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colours are great Sammi! I love how you have made the whole card...it looks like a mini present in itself!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx