Thursday 24 March 2011

getting on top of things....

Good morning! Well it's been a busy couple of weeks and my blogging and crafting have really suffered.. But I wanted to pop on and share some of the projects I completed at the Cuttlebug and Copic camp I attended over the weekend.. it was heaps of fun! Carol and Merrilyn did a GREAT job organising the weekend!! :D It was great being able to spend time with lots of crafters and Copic lovers and new Copic lovers too!

On the first night... we made this lovely Pink and Black card as designed and demonstrated by Carol ... the original had a leaf on the front but I used my butterfly instead ... and some of the embossing folders were different too (as I just used mine + my table neighbour Mins) :D

This bookmark was demonstrated by Amanda from Amanda of Mogo ... I love the way Amanda did her sponging... mine needs more practice though lol!

And after 2 projects with NO COLOURING, here is the Green tissue box cover... look at what the stamped image crafty chick is holding ....


and then a candle.. with a coloured Miss Anya on the front ...

and a label on the back...
I didn't finish my sliding card with the Mini Tilda on the front .. will try and finish / upload soon! Meanwhile I am CLEANING up.. as I dumped everything when I got in on Sun and only sorted half of it, sorting/ getting organised to pack up again for Paperific next week, getting through my emails, catching up on blogs etc etc etc.. It's a crazy time!!

6 comments:

  1. Sammi WOW these are FABULOUS creations, so much inspiration on this post!!! Hope you are having a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks and sounds like you had a fabulous time, loving all your projects. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammi...long time no visit :( I think life is crazy for everyone these days...makes it hard to keep up with blog visiting!!! These are all gorgeous projects. That camp must have been LOTS of fun...I'm envious :) Love the tissue box cover...can you let me know where you got that fab image from...think I might HAVE to have her lol
    BIG HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those Fabulous projects you did, they are Gorgeous! Love, Love, Love that tissue box! Sure looks like you had a lot of fun Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabbo creations Sammi, love the candle the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my goodness you have been so busy! I love the book mark!
    have fun at your next thingy


    love teen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx