Wednesday 2 February 2011

Inky Impressions :: It's a sketch

Good evening! Hope you are all well, Before I post tonight I'd like to ask you all to please spare a thought and lots of prayers for the people of Far North Queensland as they brace for the most awful tropical storm!!

Tonight I am sharing a card I have made for the Inky Impressions Challenge blog ... this week the challenge moves to bi-weekly and is to follow a great sketch designed by the very lovely Tanya!!
Here is my take on the sketch... using paper from Websters and DCWV. the image is the gorgeous new (released in Dec) Winter Fashion Marley .. isn't she adorable!!
I also added some blingy rhinestone brads that came from Inky Impressions (thanks Nicole!!)



Now please hop on over to the Inky Impressions Challenge blog to see some more wonderful takes on this great sketch by all the AWESOME Inkettes!!

I'm going to enter this one into the Outlawz Copic challenge which is Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. WOW Sammi I LOVE these papers!!! They are beautiful!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammi, this is just gorgeous girl!! I love your colors and the papers look beautiful with her! Great take on the sketch hun!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card darl!
    love that cute wee girlie image.

    hugs and love teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx