Wednesday 16 February 2011

Inky Impressions Challenge :: Spots and Stripes

Hello!! It's time for a new Inky Impressions challenge! Yay!! This time the lovely Joey has set us the challenge to use spots and stripes!!
mmm.. hard one eh, I thought so at first ... but spots and stripes do kinda go quite nicely!!


I have paper pieced Hazel baking cookies in paper to match the background spots and stripes... and found some mottled paper for her fur!! The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions :)
I have added in some fake stitching/ doodling!!

I am also entering this card into these challenges...

Our Creative Corner - who want us to cut it out... so I cut out an oval with my CM cutters and then I cut out the image from bits of paper! :D

CES Challenges
is "cute and cuddly" well whilst I'm pretty sure not all Koalas are that cuddly IRL - ie. sharp claws tee hee - Hazel looks pretty cuddly!! :D

Papertake Weekly Challenge is "putting on the glitz" .. I hope my little rhinestones are enough sparkle for this challenge!! :D

Make sure you check out Inky Impressions Challenge blog to see the rest of the Inkettes gorgeous work with spots and stripes!

11 comments:

  1. Hiya Sammi hun

    this made me smile lol, gorgeous and soft colours love it.

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - love your sweet image and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW!! Sammi, this is just too darn CUTE!! I love that sentiment you've added and the paper piecing is such a brilliant idea for this!! :) Way to go on the challenge!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful card Sammi. I really like the image you have used and your paper piecing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv it!!! That's what I have been telling my self since New Years Day. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sentiment! the colors are so pretty! You did a fantastic job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He He Sammi, too cute, now I do think I have heard those words before lol! Fantastic fiddly paper piercing! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, she definitely looks sweet and cuddly in pink. I always love dots and stripes together and your paper piecing is sensational. Terrific job on the Cut it Out challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sweet little image and your paper piecing is awesome!!!Thank you for joining us this week on the OCC cut it out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby card love the paper piecing.
    Thank you for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx