Thursday 6 January 2011

Creative CAS :: Fireworks

Good afternoon!! Today I have some news about a NEW CHALLENGE Blog!!!
My friend Gin has started a new challenge blog... Creative CAS Hop on over and check it out... sign up as a follower and join in... Gin is going to give the winner a gift certificate to The Stamp Spot :D

Creative CAS is a monthly challenge where every submission must be 'Clean And Simple' as well as following the current challenge. This month the challenge is a firework inspiration challenge.. Here is my card...

I made it for my friend Sheryl who is getting married this week (as she had a Hen's party yesterday .. we painted ceramics and went to dinner at a yummy Mexican place!)

The PP reminds me a little of fireworks and so I thought it would work well!!
I coloured this gorgeous Spesch Stamps bride to be image in with the following Copics ...
Skin: E000, E00, E01, R11,
Hair: e23/24(custom), E25, E27
Top: N4, 6. 7
Skirt: Rv91, 93, 95, 99
Veil: Rv91, 93
outlined: N0, N1

thanks for stopping by... I am trying to get organised and will be round to comment in the next week on your blogs :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sammi,
    Very cool. Thanks for your entry at Creative CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for your friend Sammi! Sounds like you all had a fab time, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect card for your friend ~love the fireworks behind!!..sounds like a wonderful time out for the girls!!
    vanessa xx
    ps thankyou so very much for my xmas card it arrived yesterday ~going to keep it on dislpay for a few weeks ~biggest hugs oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW!! This is just too cute hun!! I love your brilliant colors and such the perfect card for your friend!! TFS! HUGs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx