Wednesday 29 December 2010

Inky Impressions Animal Challenge

Good evening everyone... I hope that you all had a super Christmas.. and are not too sick of Christmas cards yet as I have one more to show here today!! :D tee hee!

The new challenge over at Inky Impressions is ANIMALS and so I have used this gorgeous stamp of Sammy making Snow Angels ... isn't Sammy just the cutest little snow angel monkey you've ever seen!!!

pop on over to Inky Impressions challenges to see that wonderful Creations from the rest of the Inky team...:)



I am entering this card into a couple of challenges this week... They are both
ANYTHING GOES :D

Allsorts Challenge blog - Anything Goes
Sew Many Challenge - Anything Goes

The Mad for Markers challenge right now is also Anything Goes :D


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sammi, this is such a fun image! Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - over 600 so far !

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    B x

    Have you entered my new candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammi!! This is just too precious sweetie!! I love this image!! :) Beautiful coloring and papers girl!! I enjoyed working with you this month at Inky Impressions!! Best wishes!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Sammi, and the stamp is adorable

    wish you a healthy and inspirational 2011
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! I love that little monkey :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx