Thursday 18 November 2010

Anya gets sketchy on the background

Hi everyone,

This card is JUST for fun... does not happen too much these days but I have managed to do one! LOL! I followed the beautiful Jen's sketch from Club Anya and Friends - HERE
and I also finally managed to give Anna Maria's background masking a go.. OOPS I stamped my music notes (thanks Em for those!!) upside down! lol

Here's my card! I think this Miss Anya is still one of my favs :D

Thanks for stopping by!


Colours used: Skin: E000, E00, E11, R11, Hat/ shoes, Shirt: V12, 15, 17, BG000, 11, 13, 15, R81, 83, 85, Pants: B91, 93, 97, Hair: E13, 15, 17, 18

5 comments:

  1. Wauw, this is a love card Sammi!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sammi, I LOVE the music bg!! fun fun image!! My daughter would love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Super job Sammi! I LOVE the masking... isn't that so fun. I love using that technique. :D And you did a gorgeous job with the sketch! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for participating. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.
    Nice colors.

    Hugs Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colours and the sweet little ribbon slider. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx