Tuesday 19 October 2010

Sweet November in October!

Good afternoon!!
I was so excited last week to receive a newsflash from Deb at Debs Creations last week to say she was having a sale on these gorgeous Sweet November Mermaids.. I just adore them and so I went to look and what do you know a couple of them jumped up and splashed into my basket! LOL! Anyway... meet Pearl Tidepool and Seamoor Turtle.


These gorgeous images Pearl and Seamoor are the creation of the lovely Amy Young and this is what she wrote about them...
"Pearl has traveled all the way from the Indian ocean and her little pal, Seamoor decided to tag along. This fun loving pair of friends love to ride the currents and dance through the waves. Pearl is always the life of any undersea party... all the fish love her! It must be the hilarious jokes she always tells... fish just love to laugh, ya know! ;) "

I am feeling a little nostalgic looking at that little turtle.. reminds me of the BIG turtle Guy and I saw whilst Scuba diving at Lord Howe Island last year (about NOW) ... ooh that was a fun and relaxing holiday!!!

Anyway, Thanks for popping past! Talk soon!!


Colours used:
Hair: BG000, 01, 05, 07, 09, Skin: E000, E00, E11, R81
pearls: R81, 83, 85
tail: G000, 02,05, 07 + blender (chisel tip) + White gel pen
turtle: G000, G02, BG000, 01, 07, 09
BACKGROUND dots of B0000, B000, B12, B14,

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love that pic! Gorgeous card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sammi...what wonderful colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sammi, love the colours and dont we all love turtles. I so want one and I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was little....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sammi, love the splashed into the basket lol! Beautiful photo what a wonderful experience, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've colored Pearl and Seamoor, they look so cool Sammi! Awesome design and the paper mix is perfect, such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this mermaid too - FABULOUS job Sammi!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sea design, Sammi!
    Love it immensely!

    Sammi, I took part in a swap with ATC (mine was a Cinderella ATC) - I just don't know if you have sent me a card in return...) Because I haven't received yet

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Sammi such a sweet and cute card have you created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sammi, I love this card. That image is simply gorgeous and I love the colours you have used. The dot background looks awesome. You are one talented and patient lady. Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking through your blog and came across this gorgeous photo of the turtle. I would love to have a go at diving but stick to snorkelling for now. There is something about seeing these that is a real special moment in life. I am enjoying all your cards too btw, the halloweeen one is lovely, Happy Halloween to you XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx