Monday 19 April 2010

THINK INK CHALLENGE #18

It's Monday!! So that means it's time for my Artful INKables post.
Currently there is a great Think Ink challenge running.. set by the wonderful Jackie. She wants us to use paint swatches on our creations.... now I did not have any physical paint samples and was exhausted after my long weekend and so I had to improvise. I downloaded an image from sxc of some paint swatches to use on my creation! I have used stamps from the Game on mini set.


Here is some more info about the challenge....

* You are not required to use AI stamps, but if you have them, we'd love to see you use them! **IF YOU USE AI STAMPS, YOU GET 2 ENTRIES FOR YOUR CREATION! JUST ENTER YOUR NAME/LINK TWICE ON MR. LINKY!!!

* You have until Monday, April 26, 2010, midnight Pacific Standard Time to link your creation to this post. A winner will be chosen Tuesday, April 27, 2010 to win a GRAB BAG of AI STAMPS!

* When posting your link, please post the link directly to your creation- so if it's on your blog, please link it directly to the specific post with your creation.

* If uploading to SCS or PCP, please add the keyword AIC18

POST your entries on the Artful INKables blog!! AND check out the blog tomorrow for the April BLOG hop!! I can't wait and have a lovely little card made up.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Patti, this is so creative and resourceful too! The best things (like your card)often come from improvising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a very creative card. Good job.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx