Tuesday 13 April 2010

Mad for Markers challenge # one

This ATC was made for the current colour challenge over at Mad for Markers!!
I was very happy to receive a Copic order today including my R00 refill! YAY!!!


This Miss Anya (available in Aus at the Stamp Spot) was coloured with:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, R20
Hair: E31, E33, E35
Skirt + shoes: BG11, BG15
Top: R20, R81, R83, necklace - R20, R81, R83, 85 + pink Spica pen.

Pop on over to Debra's blog today for some more inspiration for this colour challenge! :D

Huge thanks to Trace for stamping me up this image!!! xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic ATC. I haven't done one of them for ages. Gorgeous.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sammi, so cute! Love the ATC'S.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Sammi, love the colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW Sammi this is fab...LOVE this image and your coloring looks great girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour combo - have been loving the cards the gals have done with it and this is beautiful too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the colours and the simplicity!

    I made an ATC a couple weeks back to send to a friend and I'm thinking I should make more and more of them! I just love colouring images in but often don't have a card for them to go on, so this might be the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Sammi, wonderful colouring, love her hair, great background, is this sponging or airbrushing! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring Sammi, love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty ATC I've made a couple in the past but never been too sure about them but yours I ALWAYS love! Must try again. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx