Friday 5 March 2010

COPICS, COPICS, COPICS!!! >>>Mad for Markers

As you might have read on here - I am going to be opening an online store to sell Copic markers and Neenah paper here in Australia.... my store is going to be called MAD FOR MARKERS
and I can't wait :) I have received my first 2 orders and you can see my first stock of Copic Ciaos above... aren't they so colourful and lovely!!

My website is in the process of being developed... in the meantime if you are in Australia and would like to order some Copics please send me an email and I can send you a paypal invoice... I will start off selling the Copic Ciaos for $5AUD and the Copic Sketches for $8AUD.
Anything I don't have in stock will be ordered in for you (and will take ~3-5days)...including all refills, new nibs, stands, multiliners etc etc....

Now I thought I'd show you a card I made yesterday....
Photobucket
I used Copic markers to colour this Sweet Pea image (which Kristy is selling) and I coloured on some NEW Copic card supplied by X-Press Graph-X.... this card was developed specifically for stamping + papercraft with Copics.... I will also be selling this paper!
More details to come very shortly!!! :D
I'm so excited and looking forward to being able to help other people have access to these wonderful markers! :D
I have to run off and get some breakkie and then go to a craft morning at Church, ooh, I have not got anything out yet... I better run, will pop back in later to list the Copic colours on this card!


edited to add... craft morning was fun! Thanks... Here are the colours I used...
skin: R00, R11, R20
Hair: E37, 35, 33, V09
Eyes: E35
background: RV95, RV34
top: R85, RV34
butterfly: V09,06,04
+ diamond stickles

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Sammi, I have to admit that this is my favourite sweetpea stamp. I love the colors you have used, very striking! And as for the copics, there is definitely going to be more I want and I definitely want some Neenah cardstock as I am running low! Hope you have a great craft morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best in this venture, I love copics and need to order a ( (I have the flesh low key pack) couple more here. They are very versatile and great when you work out how to blend them...
    Anyways, I hope you are ok # lots of hugs and things ~ Chrissy XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Lucky girl! Look at all those fantastic markers! Your Sweet Pea image looks fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh look at all those yummy markers!!!! I have a few running low - so will visit the store when they need replacing! BTW - do you have any storage ideas for copics you've seen - I use an ice-cream tub to lug them around as i take them out with me - byt ideally I'd prefer something where they can lay on their side!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi this is gorgeous. Your colouring is wonderful and looks like the card is really good. Can't wait to get some and try it out.

    mwah
    Trace

    I am excited for you about your new venture. Looks like it is going to be a testing time for both of us. Look forward to the journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls...
    The flesh colours are great Chrissy! It is good when you work out how to blend them.. took me a while and still learning!

    I will post about storage in a couple of days I think!! common question :D

    Looking forward to moving through the testing time together Trace! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow awesome sammi, I going to go an get my list ready right now lol. Ya love to find out more about storage for the, I have some plastic drawers on my desk an one ot the drawers contains my copics but they are all messed together been trying to thik of a way to store them in their colour crops.
    hugs & good luck
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This IS an exciting move Sammi! Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sammi, love your stuff. I have also been using X-press It's Copic blending paper as well as Neenah, and to be honest I find that Xpress-it's paper as good, if not beeter than the Neenah. My colours are bright and beautiful and am getting a great blend without any bleeding.
    m
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx