Saturday 13 March 2010

COPIC STORAGE


Some people have been asking some questions about storing markers and I did say that I would do a post .... so here goes...I have linked up some pictures of cases and stand available from Copic, The links will take you to COPIC AUSTRLIA which has lots of great info on Copics.



if you are interested in getting any of these or would like a quote let me know!

Other options for
storing copics could include .... a CD tower/ stand.... or pencil tins.

Copics are able to be stored either horizontally or vertically and your markers should still be fine.

** tomorrow I will be launching the Mad for Markers blog and will also be having a DT call for Aussie Copic lovers/ colourers**

6 comments:

  1. HI Sammi, going to check out the storage now, and I'm going to try for your DT time, how exciting!!!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so how many markers are in that pile on the floor....???

    I will be ordering the stand soon. You know that already though. LOL.

    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I'm so excited with your blog opening!!

    Btw, I want those Neenah Classic paper. Wanna give it a try. :)

    Hugs,
    jhet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo jealous of your copic pile...I am hoping to one day have a nice big pile like that...just don't tell my husband...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of loverly markers - oooh the temptation!!! Will you have a list of colours - I actually need to mark off which ones I have - LOL.
    I used the Neenah and loved it - the results will be on my blog tomorrow for the MDUC blog hop - have mentioned you there too!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sammi! Awesome collection of copics, just a tad green lol, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx