Wednesday 10 February 2010

a couple of creations

Just thought I'd share with you a couple of creations I have made for various challenges over at Club Anya and Friends.... The first is for Monday Mania - where Rachel wants us all to to make something for Valentines without using Pink or Red. I just love this Miss Anya and thought she'd be good on an ATC.



My second card (with Wild Sprout Chelsea) is for Club Anya and Friends' Sketch Saturday challenge....



Both the images are coloured with Copics and were stamped up for me by Trace = Thanks! :D

7 comments:

  1. both wonderful darling.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both adorable Sammi!! I especialy love the black and purple Valentine card!! Awesome combo!! So stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, occasionally I landed on your blog and love what I see here. You make wonderful artwork. Will come back from time to time to see what's new.

    Perhaps you like to join my blog candy? http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/candy-zum-1-blog-geburtstag.html
    Love from Switzerland
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW these are soooo darling Sammi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What yummy creations Sammi, loving that second image especially!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are cute, Sammi! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your coloring on these cards Sammi, just gorgeous! My favourite would have to be your Chelsea card, just love everything about it. You sure are on fire at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx