Saturday 6 February 2010

Anya Ink ... a sketch

This week's Anya Ink challenge was a sketch... Here is my card :D
Photobucket
Thanks for the image Trace! I coloured This My Guy Ian in with Cool grey Copics... I quite like the greyscale look for images! :D Thanks for stopping by. Pop over to Anya Ink.... there are some Awesome DT creations AND there'll be another challenge tomorrow!!!

Non crafty waffling + apology....
I am just so exhausted.... For instance it's almost 1pm and I'm ready for bed! apologies in advance if I do not get round to your blogs much in the next little while... I will try but I am just so tired... have started a new round of IVF this week (and an increased drug dosage for it). The whole process is physically and emotionally quite draining. It's a huge rollercoaster ride ... lots of highs and lows.. I'm hoping this time for more highs than lows but we'll see! :D

5 comments:

  1. Sammi, I love the card, I am a huge fan of the black and white effect, it is so striking and looks fabulous with the splashes of colour in your details.
    You poor thing, take lost of nana naps, i'm sure your body is working very hard and needs it. I will be thinking of you, let us all know how you are going, I will think positive thoughts for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking card Sammi - LOVE it!!!

    And if you EVER need to talk about IVF - I've been there done that - I know the rollercoaster you're on - am here for you and wish you the success I had!!!
    Lotsaluv and hugz
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the greys you have colored Ian in, looks awesome.

    I have sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is amazing !!!!
    keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! Love how the image is monochrome! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx