Saturday 30 January 2010

Wild Card Wednesday - Metal Mania

Club Anya and Friends' Wild Card Wednesday this week was to include metal on your card... Here is my card:
Photobucket
I used HG Laundry and coloured her with Copics .. papers are from my stash and then I attached the metal flower charm with the ribbon and put metal brads on the flowers!!

My sister is here this weekend ... It's nice to have someone else to craft with :)
Hope you are having a good weekend! I've just had a nap and some panadeine and think I might be able to manage a bit blurfing now! Thanks for stopping by!


xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Sammi!
    This is totally adorable! I love the colors! So bright and cheery! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Sammi, I love it.
    Let me know when your goodies arrive :)
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a great time playing with your sis! It's always nice to have someone else to play with!! Love your card. The colors are soo bright and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright chdeery card. Hope you are having a great time crafting with your sister. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWW Sammi she is totally ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE these fun colors!!! What a cheerful creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sammi this is adorable!! Love yout coloring!!The little red slippers are too cute! Thanks for all your wonderful comments this past week! You're such a sweetheart!! Have a wonderful weekend with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she is so very sweet Sammi and I love the color scheme :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh sammi ~this card is just so sweet ~love it
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute, and I love the colors you used for her!! I love the distressing you did on your paper too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx