Saturday 26 December 2009

On the 6th day of Sketches.....

This is the card I made for the Greeting Farm's 6th sketch .... I'll come back and show you the missing ones later on :D this one is a Farm Fresh Friday sketch too! Here is the sketch:

and here is my card:

I have used lots of Christmas presents for this card.... oh what a lucky girl I am.... I received the lovely DCWV sticker paper (a whole pad full of 6X6"), the white blooms AND the Lolli Anya stamp. I've also added a spotty Basic Grey paper and another PP that came from an assorted paper pack I got from Bizzy Bec's during the year... so not sure what type it is!
Anya is coloured in with Copics.

I received quite a few Greeting Farm stamps - whoo hoo!!

So I've been busy stamping and colouring tonight! So stay tuned for more and more TGF images on my upcoming posts! I need to get some darker ink though.... mm... shopping time!!!
Hope you all had a great Christmas and have recovered from all the feasting :D not long now and it will be a new year... I am looking forward to a NEW year myself! What about you?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sammi. I am so so so jealous of all your new stamps. I love the lolly one and of course the spa one. Hmmm would be nice to have a pot of gold. Enjoy playing with your new stamps.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so much fun to dive in and play with new goodies! Your card is fantastic and I don't think you could have gotten any better Christmas gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sammi the card looks gorgeous you love the images .
    we had a good xmas too was so nice to be home and not rush here and there , we needed the rest ( in the run to xmas we all had a cold and felt very tiered .. but now we all feeling much better ) sant was very generous to us all :) .

    Hugs
    Joana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx