Sunday 6 December 2009

long time no blog.... or craft really

Hi there! I have been absent for a while having not had a good week - But am hoping to get back into the swing of things VERY soon! Including coming round all my bloggy friends blogs to say hello!!
I thought I would show you something I made a couple of weeks ago... I just have to pop it in the post now!! :D and I bettter HURRY as it's going o/s!

By the way if you missed that first lot of Twilight digis... great news, there are some more Twilight lookalikes (and some of them are even BETTER than the first lot)!!! at the Greeting Farm! Pop on over now !!!

6 comments:

  1. AWWW Sammi these images are TOOOO CUTE!!!! What a great way to showcase these sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha was about to mention that the new ones are up this weekend. I am so looking forward to making something with them all. These are gorgeous. You have done a wonderful job with the colouring and love all the names.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really amazing how TGF has captured them so exactly, but they're still so TGF, if you know what I mean! I think Alice is my favorite....

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO cute! What an amazing project idea for the Cullen crew!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Sammi am hoping to pop over and treat me & Ria to the new ones! Love what you have done with these. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! How cool is that! I had seen Edward and "Jasper" before, but I'm not sure if I saw the others before! Thanks for sharing! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx