Friday 13 November 2009

Happy Birthday (Twilight) card


I'm loving having a play with these Twilight Digis from The Greeting Farm!
I used 2 of the digis for this card.. the head is Ebony and the body is Joyce ... I liked this outfit better for Alice :D I downloaded the Alice's handwriting font to use for this card too. (Yeah she's my favourite!)

I used my DCWV Once Upon a Time stack for the PP and added lace ribbon, a bloom with a rubon and a rhinestone on top... and of course she is coloured with Copics.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. I love those DCWV papers and have been pulling some out lately for some Christmas subjects..
    Pretty card with the stitching, I am quite liking copics.
    Hope you are ok, I see your weather is improving whilst ours is going yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these papers Sammi! Super cute card, fab image too!!

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sammi. I haven't had a chance to download Alice's or Edward's handwriting just yet - actually haven't done Bella's either. Hmmm might have to do.
    Will try and create something over the weekend to show you on Monday.
    Have a great weekend. This is a great birthday card - especially for any Twifan.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect altering of Alice, love this outfit too! Great paper choice, the card is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Sammi and your colouring is awesome,love how you switched the bodies.....lol....I would never have thought of that!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Sammi, love your colouring. Very clever aren't you.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww . this is so cute.. I love it.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx