Thursday 3 September 2009

Gratitude = Joy notecards for the Stamp Spot DT

For my Thursday creating at the Stamp Spot blog this week I have made some little notecards from 1/4 A4 sheet each .. this is what they look like!

I have used Unity Stamp's Gratitude=Joy stamp set for these little cards - Stepping right outside my usual "style" and comfort zone for sure!! As you can see I've kept it fairly simple... just the black card, the stamps with a bit of colour + Cosmo Cricket's - Something New double sided paper - oh and of course some rhinestone bling!



Thanks for looking... I hope you are all having a great week... I for one am not sure where It's gone/ going. I'd rather not get to Saturday this week... but more on that one later ;)

If I were you I'd pop on by The Stamp Spot store right now... not only are the new Greeting Farm stamps there but Inky Impressions have now arrived in store also! whoooo!!!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous an elegant, you have done an awesome job.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing - the monochromatic theme works soo well with these - and love the touch of colour where the DP folds over - stunning!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all super Sammi!!

    Wishing you well and an early Happy Birthday so I don't forget!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Sammi,beautiful images and papers!!! I love matching sets and haven't had a chance to do any yet!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sammi these are stunning and very elegant. Really beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Sammi!
    These are striking in their simplicity! Well done!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous! so stylish! love the little splashes of colour on the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam, these are very pretty! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sammi, this is really something NEW!!! :) And yeah, like you've said, not your usual style but they're totally gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous Sammi, very elegant and striking colour combo! Sending you birthday wishes too! Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments, Have a great weekend HuGs Kim ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx