Saturday 25 July 2009

some awards

My lovely blogging friends Cheryl gave me an award a week or two ago!
I was so chuffed that she thought of me and included me on her list.
Back at you Cheryl - her blog is gorgeous and creations are always stunning
so pop on over and have a look!



These next two were on Cheryl's blog today for those that visit and follow her blog.
I guess that is me - so I'll pick it up. lol





I want to pass these on to all those who visit and follow my blog!! I appreciate you visiting
and all your lovely comments... please take and award and pop it on your blog... come on -
you can do it (I did). lol

*hugs*
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you Sammi for picking up the awards,you deserve them!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx