Tuesday 14 July 2009

Happy BIRTHDAY K!!

Saturday was the birthday of a friend of ours from Bible Study/ church/ Guy's work.
Here is the card that I made for her :)



Recipe: Misc cardstock,
I used some paper which I purchased from Bizzy Becs,
the image is available from Charmed Cards and Crafts as a digital download and
I used the Swiss dots embossing folder,
flowers and brads from my stash.

last Tuesday Guy came home from work with some flowers for me... isn't he lovely!
Here is a photo of them yesterday (they are lasting well in the cold weather :)

Thanks for looking!
Sammi
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sammi,love your image and fab colouring....I have those papers as well and haven't used them yet!!! Lucky girl,beautiful flowers!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx