Saturday 21 March 2009

Awards

I've been rather slack at showing and passing on awards!! I am very grateful to my friends who have given me these awards over the last few months! Thanks girls :) Right back at you for each and every award!!

Thanks Lea and Yesy


Thanks Lainy and Lea


Thanks Lea


Thanks Lea


I'm not sure what the deal with passing them on is... but I would like to pass them on to my followers - I'm sure that almost everyone has them by now ( just call me little miss slack) ... If you are reading this and have not yet got them please pick it up from me xxx :)

Life's been a bit hard these last few weeks and thus I have not been around a lot... I've been reading blogs on google reader but not really commenting or posting myself... hopefully will be fully back into everything soon!!

Thanks for reading
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your awards Sammi!
    Sorry to hear you've been struggling! I hope things will be better soon! Keep the faith! Prayers for peace & joy to you!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder you have won so many awards!
    hope things get better soon
    much love to you
    teen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx