Tuesday 10 February 2009

Dottie's World :: LURVE

Back again .. for the Dottie's World Challenge :: The challenge this week is LURVE. Just plain old love or romance.

The lovely image is Holly Hipster from Louly's new download set Holly and Madison!
Huge thanks to Karen for getting them to me :)



the other thing Tina sent me was the Swiss Dot's cuttlebug folder... ahhh! I've been wishing for that for a LONG time now... I think you might be seeing a bit more of the swiss dots on my work! lol :)

5 comments:

  1. glad to hear you finally got the swiss dots folder! Lovely card hun, love it

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new images . and i too a very big fan of the swiss dots
    hugs
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty Sammi! I like how you've outlined te image nd thhen cut it out with a whit border - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Sammi, really fab. You're going to have swiss dots on everything now, those embossing folders are terribly addictive :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx