Thursday 23 October 2008

Tilda ATCs and PIF candy

I did originally make these ATCs for the Tilda and Friends ATC challenge but I was too slow in uploading and mailing them... so I am offering them to my readers.... If you would like one (to have or to swap) let me know and I'll pop it in the mail! :)






I am also doing a PIF candy (as I received a package a little while ago) ... I have a few crafty goodies to post to the FIRST THREE PEOPLE to comment on this post! :)

I will post internationally by the way :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sam,

    How are things with you? I guess you're quite busy. Hmmm..am I the first one to comment on this post? lol!

    Chat with you soon, sister! (btw, you should see my new uploaded card on my blog -- it has the same colour as your blog background) ;)

    Take care and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there would you like to to an ATC swap with me? for either ATC you want to swap. I will do you one or you can pic for any of the ones I made in the last few days.

    lovely pictures darl, you have a good eye for them.
    hope to hear all your news soon xx

    lots of love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammi
    Great of you to offer this PIF Candy.
    Sharon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sammi! Your ATCs are so cute! I haven't been craftingmuch recently! Shall have to do some crafting and maybe do some swaps in the future if you are interested?!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love - I love to read your comments and to come and see your blogs too!
xxx